Leila S. Narvid
Payne & Fears LLP
One Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
303 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City, CA 94065
ln [at] paynefears.com
- State of California
- State of New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Central Districts of California
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Labor and Employment Law Section
- California Minority Counsel Program
- Defense Research Institute
- National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Member, Yale University Alumni Association
- Guest Instructor, Trial Advocacy, University of California, Hastings College of Law
- Guest Lecturer, Golden Gate University School of Law
- Board of Directors, Behavioral Intervention Association
- Member, Achenbach Graphic Arts Council
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2003
- B.A., Comparative Literature, with Distinction, Yale University, 2000
- HR Executive, May 26, 2009, "Forcing Furloughs"
- The Glass Hammer, February 25, 2009, "Women Lawyers May Be At Risk During the Recession"
- The Glass Hammer, February 17, 2009, "The Law of Alternative Work Arrangements: Furloughs, Reduced Work-Weeks & Flexible Work Arrangements"
- Law360, August 18, 2008, "Break Rulings Mark Cautious Victory for Employers"