Chad D. Olsen
Payne & Fears LLP
7251 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89128
2375 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
cdo [at] paynefears.com
- State of Nevada
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- J.D., Brigham Young University, 2010
- B.S., Brigham Young University, 2006
- You Can Run But You Can’t Hide: Overcoming Evasive Actions by Insurers in Construction Defect Claims, Nevada Lawyer, November 2014, at 20.
- 5 Things Every Lawyer Should Know About Non-Compete Agreements, Communiqué, January 2014, at 14.
- OSHA Whistleblower Protection, Nevada Lawyer, July 2013, at 6.
- Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secrets, Communiqué, April 2013, at 26.
- Examining the Public Use Doctrine and Whether Expanding a Private University is a Public Use, 25 BYU J. Pub. L. 169 (2011).
- How the Tenth Circuit’s Ruling in Martinez v. Beggs Affects the Deliberate Indifference Standard for Eighth Amendment Claims, 2010 BYU L. REV. 199.
- Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental Choice, 2009 BYU Educ. & L.J. 399.